Thursday, February 14, 2008

Your Money's Worth


THIS ?

"Honey, I'm home!"

" How was your lesson, dear?"

" Great...he told me I need to swing around my vertabrae, move my hips more and my shoulders less, rotate my ankles inward on the downswing, cup my left wrist at the top of the back swing, flex my stomach muscles at impact, and wear a cap that isn't so tight."

"How much was your lesson, dear?"

" $75, honey."

"Sounds like you got your money's worth! How are you hitting the ball now?"

" Terrible, but he told me I just need to practice my new habits and to come back next week for another lesson."

OR THIS?

"Honey, I'm home!"

" How was your lesson, dear?"

" Great, I added 30 yards to my drives!"

" How much did he charge you, dear?"

" $75, honey."

" What all did he tell you to do?"

" Have a longer back swing."

" That's it?...A longer backswing?..& he charged you $75? I could have told you that....and bought a new dress with the money. Only one tip? You got ripped off!"

Visit or Return to McGolf Home of the Perfect Golf Swing

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm laughing so hard. I recently fixed a software, took me 3 days, and I added total 5 characters.

If I had written essays of code they will be content that they got their money's worth.

And yeah, Golf's complex instructions just screw it up. Over and over again.

The Anti-Pro said...

Great Analogy, Mimranaziz!

You are welcome to send comments anytime!

Thanks for contributing.

Jim McLellan
"The Anti-Pro"