Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Younger Next Year




" 'Tis more blessed to give than receive," is an expression some may regard as corny . . . but it works for me. It is much more fun for me to give someone something and see the smile on their face, or receive a success story about how the joy of one's life has increased because of my golf instruction, than it is for me to get something, . . . a gift that I don't like in the first place, such as a tie, for Christmas, with ducks on it.

Having covered that, I must share something with you that will, indeed, change your life. it has mine. The book___ Younger Next Year: A Guide to living like 50 Until You’re 80 and Beyond by Chris Crowley and Henry S. Lodge, MD . . . and it is awesome. The book reaches far beyond the typical garden variety book on improving ones health because it works! We have the audio version and listen to it at home and in our car. It is so informative and fun to listen to that we are not in any hurry to get to our destination as we travel by car.

One of the best overviews can be found at http://cbass.com/YoungerNext.htm This man is an authority on the subject of health and fitness and I've been a fan of his for decades.

Younger Next Year is available for both men and women and can be found at several places on the WWW . . . Amazon, EBay, their site, http://www.youngernextyear.com/You will love it! Let me know what you think!

Jim McLellan
The AntiPro/The Maverick
Visit or Return to McGolf Home of the Perfect Golf Swing

No comments: